木星

木星's profile picture

easy come, easy go, cowboy.

Last active:

Mood: たんのうな!

View my: Blog | Forum Topics

SpaceHey URL:

https://spacehey.com/jupiter

木星's Interests

General

Music

blood orange, yoko kanno, sh!itkid, jay som, talking heads, japanese breakfast, NAAVI, HINTO, stardust, cobra man, yot club, the cure, two people, sneaks, eyedress, gorillaz, massive attack, portishead, the seatbelts, HOMESHAKE, ryuichi sakamoto, prodigy, TOPS, nine inch nails, toro y moi, chromatics

Movies

Television

Books

Heroes

木星's Latest Blog Entries [View Blog]

There are no Blog Entries yet.

木星's Blurbs

About me:



29. she/her. watanabe weeb. (still updating this!!)

Who I'd like to meet:

木星's Friends Comments

Displaying 19 of 19 comments ( View all | Add Comment )

David-Angelo

David-Angelo's profile picture

Thanks for the ad, cool layout mannnnnnnnn....

Report Comment

dolphinbrain

dolphinbrain's profile picture

SPACE IS THE PLACE !!
THANKS FOR CONNECTING !! 🐬🧠

Report Comment

Chris

Chris's profile picture

Hi, thanks for accepting, hope you're all good:)

Report Comment

Vru

Vru's profile picture

Bismillah! No - we will not let you go

Report Comment

Kelly Chaos™️

Kelly Chaos™️'s profile picture

Thank you for the add 💗💗

Report Comment

Maria the Arcane

Maria the Arcane's profile picture

Thank you for the add!!! xo

Report Comment

★ 𝐩𝕣Ỗ千𝐄𝓢𝔰๏ℝ ᗪ𝓋𝐫𝕜 Ⓨ𝓋Ğ𝔳𝔪𝔦 💢✋

🎃★  𝐩𝕣Ỗ千𝐄𝓢𝔰๏ℝ ᗪ𝓋𝐫𝕜 Ⓨ𝓋Ğ𝔳𝔪𝔦...'s profile picture

i love how simple yet captivating ur profile is

Report Comment

The Ample Emo

The Ample Emo's profile picture

Thanks for the add, friend :D Love your profile. I'm inspired!

Report Comment

INADRM

INADRM's profile picture

Thank you! I'll do my best to keep doing my best! I like 90% of the music you mentioned and I'm currently looking up the other 10% because you seem like a cool person so it's probably worth looking into! Also, Happy Holidays, I hope your day is going well!

Report Comment

INADRM

INADRM's profile picture

Thanks for the add! I truly dig your music choices!

Report Comment

angela。.。:∞♡*

angela。.。:∞♡*'s profile picture

thank u :D i love ur page too!! and i LOVE blood orange!!

Report Comment

Felix✩

Felix✩'s profile picture

awwW thank u ur profile is super cool too!!! (*´▽`*)

Report Comment

𝒔𝒂𝒃 ★

𝒔𝒂𝒃 ★'s profile picture

Thank you!! I love your theme as well :-) it looks super cool. Also yr rly pretty!

Report Comment

Suresh

Suresh's profile picture

I don't know exactly more or less 5 years for work, but I've always been shooting... even if it depends a lot on the period ... there are times I always shoot and there are times when I don't touch the camera

Report Comment

Suresh

Suresh's profile picture

Thank you for the add! :)

Report Comment

colin

colin's profile picture

Thank you very much!! :3


Loving the vibe of yours!

Report Comment

cherry

cherry's profile picture

hiii omg!
love ur profile so cute!! mines so boring but idk how to make it look nice lmao

Report Comment

Gio

Gio's profile picture

Great job! Im loving the 80's retro digital vibes! and your girl on the pages matches the scene well!

Report Comment

Sunbeam42

Sunbeam42's profile picture

Thank you for the add!! I've also gotta figure out how to make my profile design better lol

Report Comment